The success of our students is of utmost importance to our community, workforce development, and the economic and social well-being of our children and their country.
Please find below links to scholarly and government reports and studies.
The newest reports are placed at the top as we find them, with items growing less recent as you scroll down the archive.
Also see Faculty Research in Student Success.
- Review of Failure is Not an Option – NEPC document by Mark Paige, critical of the original Failure is Not an Option report
- Opportunities Suspended: The Disparate Impact of Disciplinary Exclusion from School – study by the Civil Rights Project at UCLA
- GRANT PROJECT: Children, Families, & Schools – funded study on systematically building social capital in Title I schools, University of Wisconsin
- NCES Releases First Findings Report on First-time Kindergartners in 2010-11 – fresh demographic and math/reading data from National Center for Education Statistics
- The Arts and Achievement in At-Risk Youth: Findings from Four Longitudinal Studies – National Endowment for the Arts
- Keeping Informed about School Vouchers – Center for Educational Policy Report July 2011
- Change the Odds – Report from McREL