- Current F&A and Fringe Rates
- Business Office polices and regulations
- Business Office forms
- NMSU policies
- OGC forms and definitions
- Forms and guidelines related to compliance and IRB
- Human Resources main page
- Accounts Payable Contacts
- Hiring Principles
- Hiring forms
- Salary tables
Grant Writing Resources
- The National Center for Education Research [NCER] publication list
A list of publications that demonstrate the breadth of work from more than 400 research grants funded since 2002. Organized by topic areas such as reading, writing, mathematics, science, and education policy, the publications include scientific articles describing the impacts of novel instructional practices on student achievement, articles describing new curricula written for teacher use, and brief summaries of research aimed at the general public.
- White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanic Americans
Ed.gov website on the Hispanic American Initiative. For information about Hispanic education, bilingual education resources or the White House Initiative transition, contact the White House Initiative main number at 202-401-1411, or visit the U.S. Department of Education’s Web site at http://www.ed.gov.